I haven't cried I always cry, none of my friends believe me.. but really I am happy.. but I do keep talking about him.. so I am confused, but I FEEL GREAT!!!!
thelongwait thelongwait 31-35, F 8 Answers Feb 13, 2012

maybe because you still want to enjoy life as single, and your just used to your past relationship.

Best Answer

this is EXACTLY correct!!!

Best Answer

I think I need a break right now. I still care for her, but sometimes need a break from her personality.

Best Answer

When you are used to having someone there they will be on your mind for a while. Just like if you had a best friend that moved to a different country...you would always talk about them

Best Answer

see that makes sense.... ty

Best Answer

Why do you feel happier because you're not getting it? <br />
Now I'm confused too, cuz I love getting it!

Best Answer

nooooooooooooo has not to do with that..... we had a sorta multi faceted type relationship and I can get "it" whenever I want so it was deeper you know like depth not like oh **** never mind

Best Answer

LOL . . . I'm just messin with ya sweety! Perhaps you're happier because when e is gone you don't have to deal with underlying issues associated with the relationship

Best Answer

yes very true, like him being gone all the time....

Best Answer

Yes, that makes a relationship very difficult

Best Answer

Embrace the change, especially since you know it has lifted a giant off of you.

Best Answer

thank you I have not even read your answer yet but for some reason I trust you..

Best Answer

yes relief that is what I feel..

Best Answer

Maybe you just need a break?

Best Answer

hmm
have you read the other post about the journal.. you could be right tho...

Best Answer

No, what journal?

Best Answer

under confessions

Best Answer

Sometimes people can stay in your heart....even when they can no longer stay in your life.....

Best Answer

Yes. Great.

Best Answer