It has been two days so far. I haven't even thought of a cigarette all today either... until now. Which is crazy, but awesome. I realized that you have to actually want to quit in order to stop the bad habit. I really want it this time. Yay!! =)
CharleeLuv CharleeLuv 18-21, F 7 Answers Jan 3 in Health

Never started, which seems surprising as everyone around me throughout my life has.

Best Answer

Good for you!! Don't ever start. It's dumb.

Best Answer

I'm sure my lungs are harmed enough by my parents and brothers chain smoking to have gotten enough from that, I don't plan to start, when we were really young my brother and I promised eachother we wouldn't, I don't break any unless it became impossible but that one won't be impossible ever, good job on quitting by the way

Best Answer

Thanks. Second hand smoking IS worse than first hand. I LOVE the promise thing though. I made one with my brother a couple of years ago that if I became a firefighter, then he would have to become a policeman. Of course, that didn't really work out because we both wanted something else, but it still gives me something to work towards to be a great influence for him.

Best Answer

Good for you! I wish I could say that.

Best Answer

That's a given.

Best Answer

YOU GO GIRL.

Best Answer

WHOOP.

Best Answer

Hell no! No. Maybe. Yes. Hell yes!

Best Answer

Okay. When you figure it out... yeah.

Best Answer