tanya103 tanya103 18-21, F 27 Answers Mar 25, 2013 in Women's Health

Breast size does not define a woman, no more than **** size defines a man. I too have small boobs and a very small ****

Best Answer

Yeah, I am transgender

Best Answer

i love small boobs my ex girlfriend was petite and i used to play with her **** all the time, i never liked saggy big boobs, everyone really has their own taste i prefer small, so really don't worry about it and enjoy them

Best Answer

Small breasts are adorable :)

Best Answer

nothing wrong with small boobs ;p

Best Answer

You are more than your boobs!! I think you need to realize the blessing of who you are and all that you have! Count your blessings, Tanya. :D

Do you really want a man who wants to be with you only for your boobs and/or looks? If that is why they are with you, I promise they would have never stayed for the long term.

Best Answer

Thank you . We have been together for almost two years now, so I do see your point

Best Answer

That is awesome! I pray he always sees your worth because a good woman is more valuable than diamonds and anything superficially appealing to the eye. When outward beauty is our main focus, we are never happy because there is always something better and we never find true happiness which comes from the inside out. Keep shining, Beautiful! <3

Best Answer

Thank you so much !:)

Best Answer

(:

Best Answer

you should not obsess over this.......but you CAN dress in certain ways to make them appear to be a little bigger, if that's your goal..

if you tell me your height and weight, I can advise you....I'm a retired makeup artist with a background in image consulting; helping people discover what colors and styles of clothing will enhance their appearance....

So rather than go in long detail here, just email me at bg43214@yahoo.com & I'll be glad to help!!!

Best Answer

By acting like you don't give a **** when people make rude comments.

Besides you'll look younger than people with larger breasts...

All of my friends have a larger breast size than me. But I don't care.

Heck my sister who is 2 years younger than me is a C cup....while I'm a B

Best Answer

By letting me suck on them, please

Best Answer

I have always had small boobs, but I never had trouble getting or keeping a man.

A note on breast enlargement: most men dislike the thought of silicone boobs. The dimmer ones don't care if they're made of plastic or not. And, who wants a dim man anyway.

Best Answer

just be sure and happy of who you are... Confidence that you are happy of who you are, and the size don't make a difference. Also remember some guys don't care on the size of your breast, Some like the size of your heart

Best Answer

Confidence is a mental not physical problem. You probably see yourself worse than you really are. Men are attracted to different attributes you will be very attractive to some men.

Best Answer

Take a lover who will lavish affection on your breasts. And remember...breast size is only important to fools and men with mother issues.

Best Answer

small boobs with good personality and pretty smile ...

Best Answer

Physical perfection is unattainable, and for me, undesirable. Its our imperfections that make us interesting. Many guys don't find small breasts any less attractive than large ones.

Best Answer

i am sure there are people who thinks small is better. some people even like the flat chest thing

Best Answer

By learning that breast size has no value.

Best Answer

I used to think if I had bigger boobs, I'd have more confidence. I got myself implants and yes, I'm sorry to offend people, but it worked. I love having a big chest. If you weren't born with something and you want it, go and get it for yourself. Just make sure you are doing it for the right reason and there is only one reason, the reason should always be for yourself. If having big boobs will help you to love yourself, then go and get them (of course, you should always understand the risks and expenses and research like its a full time job and never try to save money on plastic surgery!!!). With that said, Big boobs will never solve your problems...there will always be something else to be insecure about so please note that and reflect on why you really feel insecure...and if you are single, always remember, the person who is right for you, will love you for exactly who you are...which is amazing with or without ****!

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear you are not happy with your body. If you hate something, then learn how to love it or get rid of it...easy peasy

Best Answer

do they look and feel natural though?

Best Answer

They sure do!!! No joke

Best Answer

Learn to love yourself, your whole self. Your breasts do not define you, they are healthy which is really important. When you look at yourself, look at the whole view, from head to toe, find your good points don't focus on what you think are your worst. Many females who have boob jobs regret it, lately there have been issues with faulty implants. Embrace what you have and run with it : )

Best Answer