lottalatte lottalatte 36-40, F 21 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Community

In this day and age...one that CARES!

Best Answer

I agree. I really had a good experience today and am thinking of changing my certification to high school.

Best Answer

AWESOME!!! The world needs good teachers like you. If you feel it's a calling, you will be such a needed asset. I greatly admire. Glad you had a great day too :D nice!

Best Answer

understanding

Best Answer

So important.

Best Answer

experience of being a bratt

Best Answer

IMA FRESHMAN ! I'll help ! LET THEM WORK IN GROUPS AND LET THEM TALK ABOUT OTHER STUFF NOT JUST WORK ! And let them eat in class and stuff ... Let them so whatever as long as they don't kill EACHOTHER (:

Best Answer

One that would beat a kid to a inch off there life is there step out of line.

Best Answer

I'm not a nun!

Best Answer

To be ugly. Then the boys will be able to concentrate on their studies rather than you

Best Answer

The ability to convey just enough knowledge to make your students willing to search for more, and then ask for more challenges.

Best Answer

Nice thought!

Best Answer

One that puts the students first.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

You, keep and open mind and a strong will. Worked for me.

Best Answer

Understanding and funny and has unique ways of teaching

Best Answer

Yes! So important!

Best Answer

Give a ****, love the gays, have a good sense of humour & most importantly, be a real ******* person. If they can relate to you & see you as more than a teacher, they'll like you. We work for & learn from the teachers we like. The ones that are rigid and controlling & have the "I'm the teacher, you're the student" attitude are the ones we give a hard time. Your kids can teach you something too. If its a career you're considering, you might wanna watch Mean Girls a few times...that ****'s real

Best Answer

I agree. Nice comment. Thanks!

Best Answer

Well as a people person one who relates and is not over bearing.

Best Answer

You are pretty, I can tell. That is what makes a good high school teacher.

Best Answer

be both there friend and a trusting adult. chat with them but don't hesitate to lay down the law if needed. and I know, I'm teen!

Best Answer

I was a long term sub once and had a blast. What makes a good teacher? One who still has the spark to teach. Sadly that can be snuffed out so quickly from even the best of them.

Best Answer