i cant fight any more
nfscarbon nfscarbon 18-21, M 12 Answers May 15 in Health

I hope your plan is better than your spelling

Best Answer

Don't do that. You and your life are precious. I don't know you, but I will be sad if you kill yourself. Please don't. Anything that you are going through that makes you feel like you need to commit suicide will not last forever. Nothing every does. The only constant is change.

Best Answer

Because knowing someone was in so much emotional/mental pain that they felt like they had to kill themselves to solve the problem is agonizing. Suicide is 100% preventable.

Best Answer

is it really

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

So you're saying you want people to off themselves!? I don't know about you, but I actually give a **** about people. And suicide can be stopped if people actually listen to those in such pain instead of treating them like outcasts.

Best Answer

i totaly agree

Best Answer

Do what you gotta do....Sometimes making an actual plan helps you to see that you really are not ready to follow through with it.

Best Answer

What happened? Do you have someone you can talk to?

Best Answer

You can do it.<br />
There's always darkness before the dawn.

Best Answer

please go to the hospital before you harm yourself.

Best Answer

Sure you are. See you tomorrow

Best Answer