And no, there's nothing serious wrong. It's just one of those "one stupid thing after another" days. So, back to the question - any happy vibes out there for me to bounce back with?
Kilyra Kilyra 31-35, F 16 Answers Feb 19, 2012

Zere vere two peanuts valking down zee road and vone vas assaulted ahahahaha

Best Answer

Alright, I actually chuckled here. I think the accent sold it :)

Best Answer

Good vibes are all around you if you seek them out. Such as a rainbow on a rainy day. A bright star that twinkles. A puppy with big eyes. The scent of a good Chardennay. The sounds of......oh well you know what I mean. Have a parfait.

Best Answer
Best Answer

A tall handsome stranger is going to come into your life and wisk you away!

Best Answer

Like...kidnapping? ;)

Best Answer

No, like romance! Geez

Best Answer

*lol*

Best Answer

* hugz *

Best Answer

While the hug is definitely welcomed...I'm not sure if your picture wants to hug me or gobble me up haha

Best Answer
Best Answer

EEeeee so cute!!

Best Answer

Accept that the only thing you control is you and your choices. accept that the most powerful Knowledge is of the Self. understand that the people who try to exert control and negative sh@ towards you are ******** and have no concept of self control or self-worth. people who have themselves straight don't do that. It's not your fault that other people are douche-bags :) G'Night!

Best Answer

That was incredible deep. Thank you!

Best Answer

often times, one will find that the deeper beneath the surface one goes, the simpler a thing will become :) thank you!

Best Answer

There is only one YOU in this world so you can be joyful for that. Love is the answer to all your problems.

Embrace all those things that bother you as gifts to make you stronger.

Best Answer

Very nice, I like that

Best Answer

If you go into my zen garden, hang a left at the eucalyptus tree, and under the flat stone, you'll find a baggie filled with them. Just put the rock back the way I had it, is all that I ask.

Best Answer

Aww, I deeply appreciate that!

Best Answer
Best Answer

Lots of laughter to focus on... or a babies smile.. a favorite food.. a smell of a flower.. Lots to see :)

Best Answer

When I read this I first saw "Barbies smile". And I laughed. I see it says babies...still though thanks :)

Best Answer