SoldierFromAbove SoldierFromAbove 18-21 21 Answers May 10, 2012

absolutely

Best Answer

No, not really...I don't support marriage of any sort, but if they want to do that to themselves then I support their right to make that decision to do it. I support the notion that homosexuals should have every right that heterosexuals have.

Best Answer

have to agree with the way you put it... these are the words of a married woman!

Best Answer

YES! TOTALLY! Tiz the soul of the person you fall in love with. Their sexuality matters not! :-)

Best Answer

Yes...I very much do..I have many gay/lesbian friends that have been with their partners for years..they deserve the same rights as a hetrosexual couple has!

Best Answer

no I dont marriage is for a man to a woman

Best Answer

Yes, I believe people should have the equal rights and not having the ability to marry the person you love isn't equal. It's just like the blacks when there was segregation, they didn't have equal opportunities with their Caucasian peers. It's unfair that gays and lesbian or anyone for that matter are not treated equally by not having the option to marry as they please.

Best Answer

Absolutely!

Best Answer

yeah

Best Answer

Yes I do.<br />
Unfortunately here there is not enough tolerance for alternative life styles<br />
My wonderful kind and handsome brother was gay.<br />
He died at age 49 from AIDS<br />
His partner and friends were some of the nicest most supportive people I could hope to meet/<br />
And yes Love is just that Love.

Best Answer

Yes they're humans too with the same wants and needs as "normal" people.

Best Answer

Marriage is basically a promise tto remain faithfull to one another. U have LEG0AL marriages, RELIGIOuS, and PAGaN marriages. Who really cares what people thiink, its just a symbol that people hide behind. To hell with it as far as I'm concerned. I don't care wher u dip it to get ur ink- or what u use to dip into ur ink- just don't bother me. ((As in SHUT up about all this gay rights already the world stoped caring 20 years ago))

Best Answer

Of course, you can't really help who you fall in love with and if you want to spend the rest of your life with them and your gay then I think it's good. Sometimes society should look to these people for guidance in marriage and views

Best Answer

Of course

Best Answer

Anybody can do anything they want as far as i I am concerned

Best Answer

yea, at the end of the day ppl need to realize two human beings love each and want to share their lives together, the world won't end just because of gay marriage. in the past interracial marriage was considered wrong too...

Best Answer

Yes I do

Best Answer