how do you prove your innocence?
guymanly2 guymanly2 18-21, M 4 Answers Aug 21 in Embarrassing & Funny

Don't have to. By swapping minds you no longer know about your crimes or where booty is hidden, and yet it is your DNA, etc., at the scenes of the crimes which would convict you. In essence, you outwitted yourself. If you had my mind and went for the stolen possessions, you have implicated my DNA and the conclusion is that we are co-conspirators. With my mind in your body and knowing what I know, I would take the methodology of mind transfer to a known reporter under cover of protection and ask that reporter to open the story. I would reveal what had been done, get the process authenticated and work with highest authority to get my own mind back as that is a theft of tremendous magnitude and the authorities would want to shut it down ASAP.

Best Answer

Wow, I'm, simply impressed, seriously... I'd actually live the whole situation just because your answer impresses me that much, no joke

Best Answer

Body swap is it real

Best Answer

Huh?

Best Answer

Can u really swap bodies

Best Answer

No...

Best Answer

I'm in trouble.

Best Answer

sorry about that, but freedom is freedom haha

Best Answer

You would do that to a grandmother?

Best Answer

In this situation, yes, I know it's evil, but then again so am I in regards of this question, so mind swap it is

Best Answer

Why

Best Answer

I'd be more concerned for you in my body, Mr. 25 years in the pen.

Best Answer