I'm slightly insecure about my boyfriend yet he has not given me any reason to be. Is there a way to get over myself or just deal with it? Think what's bothering me is that things seem too perfect for us and I'm fearing things will fall to **** because I really do like him and I don't wanna lose him. He's told me he's not going anywhere but can't seem to shake this feeling off that it will fall apart....
BondGirl84 BondGirl84 26-30, F 3 Answers Jul 2 in Dating & Relationships

I didn't think Bond girls could be insecure!

Best Answer

like the way Bond himself can't have an STD? :)

Best Answer

well only diamonds are forever!

Best Answer

well.. i don't know about that! my point was just that the girls need to be stronger than being insecure..

Best Answer

insecure- daddy issues?- past bf cheated- punching above your weight?

Best Answer

my previous major relationship - the guy didn't cheat that I am aware of but he was a **** and I was hurt over a few things in that relationship that I never got closure for. My dad is over protective at the beast of times and I've never listened to him anyway.... that said it might be a combination of the 2..... didn't think of it that way.... thanks.... might be something to work on....

Best Answer

well past is past- the ******* will all ways be an *** hole- its not you!!.listen to dad- he got no hidden agenda- knows whatyoung guys are like-he was one once!.then make your own mind up

Best Answer