I'm slightly insecure about my boyfriend yet he has not given me any reason to be. Is there a way to get over myself or just deal with it? Think what's bothering me is that things seem too perfect for us and I'm fearing things will fall to **** because I really do like him and I don't wanna lose him. He's told me he's not going anywhere but can't seem to shake this feeling off that it will fall apart....
BondGirl84 BondGirl84 26-30, F 3 Answers Jul 2 in Dating & Relationships

Talk to him. It's ok for you to be feeling insecure and bringing it up doesn't have to be an accusation that he is doing wrong. Don't hold it in, because it won't get better.

Best Answer

yea I will do.... we've been together for about 2 months so I'm comfortable enough to talk to him but I haven't left it too long to talk to him about it.....

Best Answer

I didn't think Bond girls could be insecure!

Best Answer

like the way Bond himself can't have an STD? :)

Best Answer

well only diamonds are forever!

Best Answer

well.. i don't know about that! my point was just that the girls need to be stronger than being insecure..

Best Answer

insecure- daddy issues?- past bf cheated- punching above your weight?

Best Answer

my previous major relationship - the guy didn't cheat that I am aware of but he was a **** and I was hurt over a few things in that relationship that I never got closure for. My dad is over protective at the beast of times and I've never listened to him anyway.... that said it might be a combination of the 2..... didn't think of it that way.... thanks.... might be something to work on....

Best Answer

well past is past- the ******* will all ways be an *** hole- its not you!!.listen to dad- he got no hidden agenda- knows whatyoung guys are like-he was one once!.then make your own mind up

Best Answer