only during marathon sex

Best Answer

SHe's 13

Best Answer

so she claims.

Best Answer

I was gonna go with "So you work in Amsterdam"- but she's 13

Best Answer

bahahaha..........alright, alright- i didnt check the age. I really should pay attention

Best Answer

Maybe you should see a Dr

Best Answer

Your wasting water.

Best Answer

I have a well so it don't run up my bill. I take so many because i feal dirty i mean i don't really do any thing to get dirty and i don't ever smell or any thing plus i loveeee the water

Best Answer

From the sounds of it you have never really been dirty to know what it really feels like to be dirty. If you had then you would know the difference which obviously you don't. You are constantly washing your skin is going to turn it to leather and cause premature aging. You are doing more damage to your skin than you know

Best Answer

How long does a bar of soap last you?

Best Answer

That's way, way to exessive. Once a day is considered enough *if* you hold a job where you don't perspire. Other than this, twice a day. Over twice a day means you lose the natural oils in your skin, your skin is open to infection; spots, pimples etc. Also what you are doing, in effect, is taking off new skin cells before they are actually replaced. You are also prone to dry skin, rashes and other disorders associated with dry skin problems caused by removing essential, natural skin oils.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

ty :)

Best Answer

i do this on occasion because for a long time i was homeless. i knew what it was like to not shower for two weeks or a month. maybe even longer. but now i'm really excessive about it if i feel the least little bit dirty. sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night and feel the mud from the sidewalk sticky in my hair so i have to jump in the shower really fast and scrub like there's no tomorrow. i can't wait for the day that only one shower is enough to keep me sane.

Best Answer

I will have a bath or shower in the morning and again before bed. I will shower once during the day if I have done a particularly strenuous workout

Best Answer

Thats a shower every 4 hours in a 16 hour day, there are people that can help you with your condition

Best Answer

Not unless I really work hard that day !

Best Answer

How do you have this kind of time? I mean, I can barely fit in the gym, which requires a second shower. But 3 to 4?

Best Answer

It only takes me nine minuts to take a shower. 5 before school.

Best Answer

wow!

Best Answer

you like to stay clean don't you , I one long shower a day , people ***** at me

Best Answer

I hope you take measures to protect your skin from dryness.

Best Answer