madpreet madpreet 36-40, F 10 Answers Feb 20, 2012

I always remember what Mark Twain said. "It's better to keep your mouth shut and people may think your dumb, then it is to open it and remove all doubt", or something to that effect. It just reminds me to pick my moments when to say something funny or clever, and if there isn't one, then there's a next time.

Best Answer

I have the same problem... This past year I have learned to say what I feel without being aggressive or offensive. It can be tough, and I have to consciously remind myself to think a little before opening my mouth. However, I know longer feel that immediate regret after blurting out my true feelings. I can still say exactly what I feel without the guilt as long as i take a second to think about it first. Its not what you say, but how you say it! :)

Best Answer

Yes I have the same problem with my gf...she can't seem to shut up...unless I shove something in her mouth...lol.......

Best Answer

............STOP TYPING !............................

Best Answer

peirce ur tounge, if its already done cut it. worked for me, i now talk only when needed

Best Answer

Sweetie!....For the love of god.......Don`t ever change!

Best Answer

you are who you are.........find a quiet person who likes to listen...........not me ;-)

Best Answer

noted! .... shhhhhhh :-)

Best Answer

find an exorcist maybe your possessed

Best Answer

lol............ yeah i think i need to give it a try!! :-) LOL.. thank u , ur answer brought a nice smile on my face

Best Answer

my pleasure

Best Answer