Tomorrow I'm talking like that funny sounding guy from Police Academy
SkidlelyBoeBoe SkidlelyBoeBoe 31-35, M 6 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in EP

Obviously they don't appreciate how incredibly awesome the transformers are.

Best Answer

they just don't like me they love the movie

Best Answer

pshh the movies were okay.

Best Answer

yeah I grew up on transformers voltron he-man thundercats go-bots and turbo teen

Best Answer

Preferred

Best Answer

they were probably hoping u werent armed to the teeth

Best Answer

i talked all day like a politician and got a lot of responses, try that if you want

Best Answer

I've talked like GLaDOS all day and didn't get a reaction. Perhaps it's because my intonation is naturally similar.

Best Answer

I think it's awesome.

Best Answer

yeah it's one of my wife's favorite movies but she didn't think nothing when I made a huge victorious speech for cooking like she asked me, you think she laughed when I left the room?

Best Answer

Maybe. I know I would have. Sometimes when Im at work, I assume different accents when I'm on the phone. Just something to do when I get bored.

Best Answer

I went to school and talked all day with a stitch voice and no one cared. I asked a random girl if I could borrow her pencil. She just said okay, reached into her bag and gave it to me. I pretended to write something down, gave it to her back, thanked her and she left.

On the inside she was probably like " what he hell is wrong with her voice.."

Best Answer

Ha

Best Answer