Sometimes I'll take a diabetes check more often than I should be (my grandpa has type 2 diabetes I think) so I can let the blood run down my finger. I'm blood type A so I have really thick blood and I have to squeeze it out, but it tastes really good, sort of like tomato soup except with much more iron and salt, and a bit sugary, too. I heard it's a good way to conserve iron, even though the protein breaks down because of the acid the iron is still attatched so why put that iron to waste? Also whenever I see blood I actually get hungry lol. I also howl at a full moon and I'm allergic to sunlight. I break out into sparkles. But seriously lol, if I'm only doing it with myself is it actually cannibalism?
John1177 John1177 16-17, M 12 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Health

Probably you are a vampire ! Mygoshhh ;)

Best Answer

vampirism

Best Answer

Maybe you're iron deficient?

Best Answer

If you'd like to avoid or even reverse type II diabetes see this video:<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJNCH6kiCNs

Best Answer

This makes you a bored teenager who needs a hobby.

Best Answer

I already have hobbies...

Best Answer

Pursue them.

Best Answer

Vampire

Best Answer

not yet

Best Answer

Vampire<br />
Or Blood fetish.

Best Answer

I was going to say hemophillia but that's actually a blood disease lol but yeah I go onto gore websites and I love blood splatter stuff I wanted to do surgery when I was 8 lol.

Best Answer

I was going to say something flippant, but having read this comment I'll refrain. If you actually do have a blood fetish, you should seek out information on how to indulge safely, as well as read up on the psychology of such fixations. I know from personal experience that there are groups and publications devoted to this that aren't run by psychos. Seek them out. (For the record it's not my personal kink but I've attended a seminar run by an MD who was into it).

Best Answer