Over analyzing seems to be natural for some people as long as it's not ALL the time. yes over analyzing may affect you by making you chew on some problem/situation longer than needed (heard of analysis-paralysis?) but it may also give you insights about yourself and others.<br />
It may affect your fellow workers and clients if you don't accomplish tasks on time due to over analyzing, or if you start reading more into their actions than there actually is and then you act on these incorrect assumptions. On the bright side, just enough analyzing would make you more sensitive to others by reading messages that they don't explicitly say.

Best Answer

I have managed to catch myself making incorrect assumptions &amp; stop myself as as to assume is to make an *** out of me &amp; you.My superior asked me the question of time mangement today.I will keep that in mind.thanks for your insightful answer.

Best Answer

glad to be of help :) I hope the talk with your superior went well :)

Best Answer

no,it doesn't

Best Answer

People hate the truth. You are ruined politically unless you can hide your insight.

Best Answer