Is she cheating and does she still like me?
stankadiddlehopper stankadiddlehopper 51-55, M 13 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

inshort, you are out of game... find another table to play for... :P

Best Answer

I assume you know I posted this making fun of others who post this type question?

Best Answer

Don't take it personally... my answer was also to spread small smile on your face... Please, don't take it otherwise...

Best Answer

I am not here to hurt you or to anybody... my answer was just for fun only...

Best Answer

I could tell. But I wanted to clarify before someone got righteous on me.

Best Answer

apologize for any inconvenience caused to you sir... i respect your feelings, in fact i respect everybody's feeling on this ep platform... please don't take it other way...

Best Answer

You did nothing to apologize for. I just wanted to state the disclaimer.

Best Answer

oh ok... i thought you were still angry on me sir... btw, it's nice to meet you on EP... have a good time ahead on EP... Tc... :)

Best Answer

Ouch!!

Best Answer

I assume you know I answered this assuming that I know you posted this making fun of others who post this type question?

Best Answer

No and NO. She's a ****.

Best Answer

Best Answer

How would I know?

Best Answer

The Nerve of her.....Well, I just never

Best Answer

Best Answer

LOL....Yes sweetie I know

Best Answer

I could tell you knew but I wanted to make sure everyone knew. I should've put that in details at first.

Best Answer

Time to move on..

Best Answer

Best Answer

She's avoiding ya dude!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Oh, dangit. Oh, well. Lol

Best Answer