Really? Do you even have to ask this question?

Best Answer

Don't have to ask but I got a week to figure it out

Best Answer

Well, good luck

Best Answer

hey, have you ever been cheated on? think of your wife **** head, i had same happen to me, it sucks, maybe you don't give a crap, but i bet you wife does, maybe your kids too(if you have them) spend some time with your wife making your marrige better and leave the chick alone, you will keep your family together and save that chick from meeting some old **** head just thinking about his little head, grow up butt head! if you do i hope your wife cuts your ****** off like that gal did a month or so ago, grow up.

Best Answer

My ex had a walking ***** so no need to tell me about cheaters

Best Answer

sorry, but very sore subject for me, hope all works out for you.

Best Answer

What you REALLY should do is show your wife the question you posed here and let her see what a wonderful guy you are. Oh, and be sure to let us know how that works out for you.

Best Answer

Can't call me scum bag when I haven't done anything

Best Answer

you're a loser. seriously. dyed-in-the-wool-CREEP. your wife deserves better... give me her email and i will show her this question.

Best Answer

I am far from a loser.

Best Answer

i disagree... anyone who contemplates cheating on a loved one is not a winner in my book. deal with it. that's my opinion, you asked the question.

Best Answer

i think you should! you're the boy, or man, im old school i guess, i like the man to pursue me. i think girls like that

Best Answer