Piepiepie007 Piepiepie007 13-15, M 13 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

seems like you 2 were made for each other i think

Best Answer

I hope

Best Answer

Yes ........... I agree, petty they will never find out. The shyness thing can be a bumper.

Best Answer

Go talk to her, introduce yourself to her, say what you want, and just be yourself.

The worst thing you can do is pretending to be someone you are not because she is going to find out the truth about you anyway.

Even ignoring someone because of shyness is probably better.

Best Answer

Some pretty good advice ....... hope the kid takes it.

Best Answer

Would you like it if she just came up to you and started taking to you? Would that please you so much? Then do that for her, because she's fighting her shyness too.

Best Answer

You're the guy.. Make the 1st move

Best Answer

one of you is going to have to get over it unfortunately... smiling is a good start though. Nothing makes someone happier then someone smiling at them for a moment. Just look at her friendly and smile. And try not to look down when you do it! lol

Best Answer

Then you guys have a problem

Best Answer

oh god go for it would be your everlasting regret if u didn't and this is the best case senareo u already both have crush on each others

Best Answer

Aww :'3

Me ams my ex fiance liked each other since 9 the grade but got together after high school because we were too shy :'c

Gosh I miss her... that cheating girl I love still ...

Best Answer

the biggest and hardest step is too ask her how she feels. Life is too short to look back and ask yourself "If" and "why". you'd be amazed how shy people will open up if you just talk to them about anything. A little advice, never tell a shy person why they are quiet, it makes them even more uncomfortable around you, often shy people do not hang out much with outgoing people who are outspoken. walk up to her, start a calm conversation.

Best Answer

Not good

Best Answer

Ask her to a movie. Everybody likes movies. Or have a friend ask her.

Best Answer

Be bold. If she's shy, odds are she'll perfectly understand any awkwardness on your part. If you're awkward because you're out of your comfort zone, she'll sympathize. Go for it! Best of luck to you!

Best Answer

If you are both shy then nothing will come of this, and in to years you will be on EP asking "I think I let my soul mate slip away because I was too shy to talk to her".

UNLESS, you man-up, muster the courage and go up to her and just say hello. What is the worst thing that can happen?

Best Answer