As long as there aren't any nasty secrets waiting to come out after the marriage.

Best Answer

mutual love I think is what makes a good marriage and if you are alike or share some interests that helps but what its really about is tolerance .... you don't have to marry someone exactly like you... that may be boring but you need to get to know each other before committing... many couples have different careers and taste likes in food and interests ... I think that is healthy I would not want to date men always exactly like me..but it would be nice to find a guy into the stuff I like but not necessarily do... mind you having said that I would love a wealth cute young lawyer...!<br />
a banker has every right to marry a plumber or a championship ice skater if they both love each other ... learning to stay balanced in yourself irrelevent of what your partner does is the key as everyone changes ... 10 or 20 years on a guy might decide he really wanted another career and identity all together ... I have met just so many women at college whose husbands left them so I think its a mixture of things...<br />
love is the most important thing in the world... I don't think a marriage is much built on lies or making do or money... I was date raped by a married man I did not like or love and it was an awful experience ...I for one could never do that again and have sex with a man I do not love...

Best Answer

I think your mate should be your best friend and that includes love and a mutual likeness does not always mean respect but that just what I think.

Best Answer

love grows. imagine being widowed within a yr of marring or 50 yrs, what do you think would hurt more?

Best Answer

Within a year -- that 50 year tree would be full of kids and grandkids.

Best Answer

not sure i get your point but, hopfully they would still be alive, i think i'd feel the lose more after a lifetime together

Best Answer

I believe in that saying "fools rush in". I believe a good marriage is also ba<x>sed on a solid friendship, which, in my opinion is mutual likeness and love. unless i confused your question, if so i apologize.

Best Answer