I used to until I became much more ill and found out just how bad it COULD be, now that I'm not throwing up 10 and 12 times a day and repeatedly ending up in the emergency room dehydrated, I only cry a couple of times a week when my pain is REALLY bad. Life is so much better! :) Seriously.

Best Answer

Well if you aren't suffering from an incurable genetic disorder then seriously shame on you! Go live your life as long as nothing that is that serious hurting you. And yea I do feel the same, I just wrote my thoughs on a napkin lol and it did help a lil bit, i wrote "I feel that God is angry at me punishing me" Feel better soon.

Best Answer

Well, I don't believe I have to have some serious condition to be unhappy. I don't think you can judge me based on a silly statement like that. Everyone has different levels of how much of something they can take. Something that may seem small to you, may be a huge deal for me & vice versa.

Best Answer

I agree everybody has there own kind of troubles and I didn't judge you, I was just trying to help you feel better about whatever you are going through. But you see, I do know that if I had my health back again it'd definitely make me happy, it is what's making me unhappy but like you said when Something that may seem small to you, may be a huge deal for me & vice versa. So just goodluck with what you're going through, if you need someone to talk too you can find me :)

Best Answer

Anyone would I guess, that's how life is meant to make you feel and act like. <br />
life: ''sorry.''

Best Answer

I do cry - almost daily. But a lot of times it's from pain. Other times, it's my circumstances. :{(

Best Answer

Sometimes...then I think about others who are worse off than even I & I feel like a *****..

Best Answer

Yep... so I smile on the outside. :-)

Best Answer

No i like my perspective. Don't get me wrong I need major changes to happen but it's my lot right now and I'm going to appreciate it.

Best Answer

I am to tired to cry.. -.-°

Best Answer

Yep sure do!

Best Answer