Faithxo Faithxo 22-25, F 13 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in Image & Weight

yes....desperately

Best Answer

I didn't gain anything over the holidays. (Yea Me!!) But I still need to get back to the gym. :)

Best Answer

Working at the gym means I managed to stay in shape lol ! Just nip in and do something every couple of hours when quiet.

Best Answer

OH YEAH! I realized that ive lost it a week ago since then i've been doing my Pilates every morning and night! Its the best feeling getting back into shape

Best Answer

im not into gyms, not after two hip surgeries and a knee one in less than a yr, ive been trying to lose some weight lately and managed to lose some cause my cholesterol went up and im on statins now, but this wasnt cause of christmas, i didnt overdo it around christmas time

Best Answer

My weight always goes to my belly which is worse than going to the derriere, but I have a recumbent bike for cardio and a couple of light weights at home for strength training and do my own thing without a gym.

Best Answer

nah<br />
tried hitting the gym<br />
.................... it smacks back<br />
....................................... hard !

Best Answer

I love the gym! It takes alot of time though! i need more hours in my daily life!

Best Answer

go then lady... work that @$$ lols

Best Answer

"I think all the food has all gone to my *** this year" ... Isn't that a good thing?

Best Answer

Not for me. lol

Best Answer

I want to hit the gym some time but I do not like the idea of the gym monthly fee's right now in my life.

Best Answer

Might just go jogging, it's cheaper!

Best Answer

its cold out side! :)

Best Answer

Ya, if I left the house.

Best Answer

i'll make u lose your *** weight an make u smile

Best Answer

lol , cute.

Best Answer

i keep my promises

Best Answer

SNAP. gonna stick to exercises on the wii and kinect at home to burn off the calories though!!!

Best Answer

Damn right !

Best Answer