like recently i made few friends.. they started feelin encroached...they first liked my company.. but when they entered into my world ..they started feeling suffocated ( they didn tell me as such , but i can feel it)... it happens with me everytime... shall i give up this thing? i mean i feel ..bring no one close to you..and stay happy..is it a right approach?
Evangeline1985 Evangeline1985 26-30 7 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Community

i will get along with you as an on line friend. i will entertain and give you humor..

Best Answer

do you smother your friends with love?

Best Answer

i think i dont... but i dont want to encroach their personal space anytime and hurt anyone!

Best Answer

Perhaps working on being more open mined on matters. Might help but I have not heard the entire story.

Best Answer

find some new friends - - eat a bunch of LSD - - you'll figure it out eventually ......much love & BIG hugs in the mean time.....

Best Answer

How do you know they felt suffocated? Maybe you aren't used to these new relationships. Don't doubt yourself, and make yourself the enemy. I think everyone has the capacity for love and companionship. Humans are social creatures...don't isolate yourself. Maybe you're an introvert. That's perfectly fine. Perhaps you need to find the people that really get you, and don't mind leaving you alone once in a while.

Best Answer

Relationships are hard as they reflect us,they become the mirrors and it's no point breaking the mirror.Encounter and know yourself,they certainly help.It is the ego that hurts,ego is a wound.Heal the wound and all else will be find.Then nothing disturbs one.

Best Answer

I dont really know whether the approach you are thinking of is right or wrong, but at present time I can so relate to it .... and have decided to take it on. I am not sure how to put in words to tell you just how much I understand what you are saying, because I feel the same about my relations.

I guess I will find out eventually whether this approach is right or wrong.. for now, its my answer. :)

Best Answer

Thank you Evangeline, for BA.

Best Answer

ur welcome Angie

Best Answer