agreed, the entire thing is a testament to the lack of intelligence in today's society

Best Answer

Amen

Best Answer

the guy got an award for bravery for ***** sake

Best Answer

I know right? Bravery? What about our soldiers? That's bravery

Best Answer

Not to mention this is such a fad. No one gave a **** about any of this about a year aho

Best Answer

Ago

Best Answer

careful, your not allowed to say that about military personnel these days, it might offend somebody ??

Best Answer

Oh yeah you're right I wasn't being "politically correct"

Best Answer

exactly! anybody remember chaz bono?

Best Answer

My fiancee and I have been watching this and talking about this while taking care of our newborns and we agree that its all for publicity since being dumped by the ex wife. My fiancee is more into the whole celebrity gossip thing than i am.

Best Answer

Yes! Because he's got a tv show now, he's modeling, doing photoshoots, all over magazines!

Best Answer

As much as I don't want to say it, but you may be right. Kardashians are notorious for changing their bodies and gaining some publicity. I hope it's not like that because it would mean it was just exploiting trans people for some attention.

Best Answer

Like which ever one got her lips plumped up and now everyone's talking about it

Best Answer

Right? I'm not trying to say that she didn't have those feelings because I too have those tendencies, but if it was I would be hurt knowing it was just a publicity stunt.

Best Answer

And he's doing modeling all over magazines, got his own tv show.

And the trans people are eating it up of course. Attention and lots of money coming from this

Best Answer

I've noticed that as well. I'm not trans as far as I know, but I know I wouldn't blindly following without assessing the situation.

Best Answer

Follow your heart. But I am against it. I am all for people loving themselves for who are they. I think everyone is perfect the way they are.

Best Answer

Thank you for the kind advice.

Best Answer

It's the Kardashian way

Best Answer

Very true

Best Answer

wouldn't surprise me that much but hey, as long as (s)he's happy.

Best Answer

I couldn't agree with you more as he probably got sick of all the fame his family was getting.

Best Answer

Yeah now he's getting it all lol

Best Answer

That he is mate đź‘Ť

Best Answer

Of course he did.

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

You have proven your ignorance re: trans people many times already and keep using them and belittling them to get attention....

You're wrong and just so sad

Best Answer

Lol k

Best Answer

She's getting death threats you clown

Best Answer

He and ok

Best Answer

Why are you such a boring person

Best Answer

Was wondering the same about you

Best Answer

I disagree

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer