LegendBattles LegendBattles 26-30, M 6 Answers Jan 16 in Community

agreed …..

Best Answer

Yes, way better!<br />
lol, I remember a guy on here said in the year 3000 facebook, twitter and youtube will combine into one site called Youtwittface, lol:-D

Best Answer

LMAO that's a good one lol

I'll be saying that around lol

Best Answer

absolutely ,that's why I like it here ,,,,people who think they know me are on face book and people who take the time to get to know me are here ,so hats off to you EP and friends

Best Answer

EP is great you are right mate...

I feel the same way as well....

Best Answer

I suppose it's slightly more tolerable?

Best Answer

IMO too many people acting like their lives are perfect on FB I find this social network more down to earth and real... :)

Best Answer

I don't have a twitter or fb but from what I can tell it's all about appearances and whining about something. In the end, I believe it's something people use for attention. This site is no different, everyone's desperate for attention there is just more animosity within this site so what people whine about has more depth. Example. FB:why am I still single, translates to EP: why doesn't anyone love me. Why don't I love myself. Etcetcetc.

Best Answer

personally I find FB as people try to impress their friends on it....who goes out more who has more fun who is more attractive who had got what who has the most interesting pictures and who has the most friends and they try to get likes to show they have lots of friends..

Best Answer

Oh that's definitely something that also goes on.

Best Answer