123unhappyrefrian 123unhappyrefrian 18-21, F 27 Answers Nov 1, 2012 in EP

I think half of EP complain too much.

****,I'm complaining now.

Best Answer

I think 80% of EP are insane.

Best Answer

stop stalling, just send us nood pics

Best Answer

my goodness! what is this younger generation coming to?

Best Answer

You just have to be careful where you step on EP....you don't know what's lurking around the corners here on EP! There are many perverts here, but also some really awesome people too! All you can do is block and flag the disturbing ones and keep it moving! :)

Best Answer

I think a quarter are perverts, the other quarter normal, and half are degenerates. :) hehe

Best Answer

and the other half are perv bait?

Best Answer

I think you better count again you missed a few

Best Answer

I feel everyone is but like most things genius/species.

Best Answer

Isnt it Funny? When I was in my teens,I fancied teenage girls.It was normal!

When I was older,20 to 30 I fancied teens and woman in there twentys.It was considered normal.Now Im Fifty odd I still fancy teenagers and young attractive ladies.

Thats not been pervish.Thats been normal.I would be worried if I didnt feel like this!

Of course if I was still married, that would be different!

So come on ladies, perv away.

Best Answer

It amazes me when I see girls and young women make these kinds of comments. Then as they get older and begin to see more of the nature of the world, either they hold that perspective with a closed little mind, or they grow up and learn about how what at first they think is prevented, is just a new expression of someone's mind.

Not that their are not something that are out of line, but the number grows smaller as you get older, and see more of the world, and the different way's in which people try to cope with difficulties in their lives.

Best Answer

So? Perverts can't have nice things too?

Best Answer

Probably, but the other half are dull.

Best Answer

Is that why your here?

Best Answer

I think you just want us all to think more guys have messaged you than they really have, if at all. Typical female cheesiness to boost your ego.

Best Answer

Yeah, pretty much... but there are some people who are nice

Best Answer

Does this include you. We are dying to know. =)

Best Answer

Must seem so at times I imagine :(

Best Answer

Are you one of them? (^,^)

Best Answer