tswiftlove13 tswiftlove13 16-17, F 8 Answers Aug 8, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

im in love with my guy friend and all it does is hurts if he doesnt feel that way about you

Best Answer

The best thing to do is tell him, that is what i did.

Best Answer

You might regret it if you don't. I had a crush on my best guy friend for years but I never owned up to it. However, because of the way I talked about him all the time, my best girl friend started to have a crush on him too and unlike me, had the guts to ask him out. After they broke up, he asked me out, and I was reluctant at first, but eventually, I gave in because I''d wanted to date him for years. My friend wasn't okay with it, but once I got to thinking about it, I started to realize that she knew I had a crush on him, but dated him knowing that, so I was no more in the wrong than her, and if she didn't want anything to do with me at all anymore because I was dating a guy she had already broken up with, then our friendship wasn't as important to her as I thought it was. <br />
I've been with this guy for over six years now. We're married and have a kid actually. I hate to think that I might have missed everything that I have now just because I was too afraid to go for what I wanted.

Best Answer

Yes, love keeps no record of wrong doings.

Best Answer