I really really don't know what to do. I really really like both of them for some reason and i cannot figure out for my life who i like more. has anyone been in this situation before and found a solution (or not) to figure out who you really care about more? Thank you for taking the time to read this. :) Cheers.
RM19 RM19 13-15, F 16 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

You're still young. There's no need for you to even be dating yet.

Best Answer

yup.. that's only "puppy love" hehe

Best Answer

grrr. Boo to you too.

Best Answer

I know you're gonna date anyway, but you're really better off not worrying about dating until your grade 12 year or later. You'll probably agree with me once you're 18+.

Best Answer

I probably will agree with you later... thanks!

Best Answer

Relationships at your age aren't serious, so hang out with both of them and enjoy their company. Just don't have sex. And if you don't listen to me and you do have sex, at least use protection. The consequences of having sex at your age can be life-ruining, and the protection can fail.

Best Answer

Im not going to have sex don't worry. I have an irrational fear of kissing ever since this boy held me on a table and force me to kiss him.... I don"t plan on being sexually active for a LONG, LONG time.

Best Answer

Good. Just enjoy both of them.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Forget about them both and move on. You can't date one person while being in love with another, that is unfair to them.

Best Answer

That is actually really really good advise.

Best Answer

I wish you luck in your quest for love, gods know you will need it..

Best Answer

Gracias

Best Answer

Go for the second guy. If you really loved the first one, you would not have fell for the second one.

Best Answer

TeeHeeHee, thats what google told me too! Thank you.

Best Answer

Haha. That's the best advise ever and so true! :D

Best Answer

keep hanging out with them and trust me, you will know in your gut. this is just that crappy part where you have to be patient for that moment lol it might turn out that someone new comes along and sweeps you off your feet making you completely forget about the both of them, ya know? but i'm tellin ya, you'll have an epiphany and it'll be like an overwhelming feeling and when that happens you really should run with it and not hesitate. you only live once so don't play it safe. go for it when you feel it. :)

Best Answer

For a safe journey,keep em spare wheel

Best Answer

Print out NeuroticRabbit's response, tape it to your wall, and read it every morning. :-)

Best Answer

flip a coin

Best Answer

Is it horrible that I read this, and actually contemplated it for a while?

Best Answer

Well the fact is if you choose to choose one or the other there is a good chance you will hurt one of them and a good chance it will not work out with the one you choose...What i really think you should do if you are going to pick one get to them both better and figure out which one is right for you, the one you think might work....and even then it is still 50% 50%

Best Answer

no... but maybe you could bust out the m l or b words and see who runs... could be horrible advice

Best Answer

M LB? Major league baseball...? I am confused :(

Best Answer

marriage love babies. I guess i over abbreviated

Best Answer

I guess so... yeah, ill do that, ill go uo to them and asked each one how many babies they want to have... i mean im 15, but who cares.... teehee thank you for that advise, i will take it to my grave.

Best Answer

np cause like... it's really good like... advice

Best Answer