Just breathe.. breathe. If you're publicly speaking remember your sharing/thus you know the material or topic.

Best Answer

Well jus think your not really speakin to them and u r only imaginin it :) it works

Best Answer

just concentrate on the topic u r goin to speak on... u do not have to fear the world because people will keep judging you and pointing out mistakes even if u perform best... so just be yourself and believe that everyone sitting infront of you is neither Einstein nor Shakespeare... It doesn't matters how they will respond.... All the best..:)

Best Answer

the class will help, also you can do more fun things in front of people like karaoke and that will help as well. I am really really shy but I am slowly breaking out of it a little. Any chance you have to practice just do it and soon it won't be so scary.

Best Answer

This is quite normal...many have the same fear. I would just say practice, practice, practice in front of family members, or friends willing to watch you. Speaking from experience, the more times you do something, the more confident you get...it then becomes second nature.

Best Answer

Get a valium- or get to a hypnotist- how many people- if you can use a power point- you can essentially have your back to the audience and speak in a small mike

Best Answer