1EPMinnie 1EPMinnie 70+, F 8 Answers Jun 23 in Community

send them a message and let them know that , that was not your intention

Best Answer

Can't fancy....He blocked me....I thought he was teasing and I joked back....I guess he was not teasing after all......

Best Answer

awwww....that's to bad. maybe he will come back !

Best Answer

It is sad or either somebody messing with me..... cause there was very little interaction....

Best Answer

When that happened to me I PM'd one of her friends and explained the situation and she eventually unblocked me and we became friends again but here at EP this is probably the exception rather than the rule. I have been blocked for the stupidest reasons. I just move on.

Best Answer

yepper

Best Answer

Apologize and let them know that was not your intent.

Best Answer

I can't ....I am blocked....

Best Answer

Ask them if you did and apologise?

Best Answer

I can't he blocked me....

Best Answer

Being as you are not even sure what you did to upset him I'd say his behaviour was very childish. I wouldn't worry too much about it though as from my observations these guys usually come creeping back again. You could try sending an apology via a friend but really if he's not willing to even discuss it I'd say he's the one who needs to apologise most for being so rude. Try ignoring him for a few days and see what happens.

Best Answer

thanks....it's not like it was a freind....

Best Answer

The fact that you were concerned about his feelings and willing to put things right shows what a lovely person he's turned his back on. :)

Best Answer

thank you....

Best Answer

Tell them you're sorry ..

Best Answer

He blocked me....I thought he was joking....so I joked back...I guess he was not..... :(

Best Answer

Not much else you can do. It happens.

Best Answer

When we only have "words" to communicate with on here .. things get misunderstood.

Best Answer

Yeah but I would never intentionally hurt anybody's feelings.... :(

Best Answer

I really thought he was teasing me....

Best Answer

ask them outright if you did

Best Answer

He blocked me....I thought he was joking about something but I guess he was not. I don't intentionally hurt people's feelings....

Best Answer

never mind, most people know your a good person here :-)

Best Answer

Thank you friend.... :)

Best Answer

go talk to them

Best Answer

Can't he blocked me... :(

Best Answer