*lays down a wet floor sign*

Best Answer

Caution..slippery!

Best Answer

Is this a fetish?

Best Answer

Well if it is it must still be in my closet behind all the good stuff cuz I haven't gotten real excited about it yet.....why am I totally missing out. My god, if it becomes a fetish ill be really into it because I can go to the bathroom way more than once a day but I will have to invest in more pants cuz not everyone is into that and I don't want to be a steemer...may attract guys who like it frozen and that's just REALLY weird!

Best Answer

That's a real pi$$er.

Best Answer

No comment...too busy laughing...can't see the keys to respond! LMFAO!

Best Answer

log out

Best Answer

Hell no! At the rate I'm going why change, its bound to happen again!

Best Answer

stand on the plastic please

Best Answer

Oh, that's what that's for? Whew, (wips brow) so glad I'm not ur only friend with this issue. How thoughtful to have it ready when u invite friends over.

Best Answer

My humor affects people this way. I have learned to have a roll of plastic that is conveyor belt fed by remote control button and drainage pipes. Very good to have when people do things from laughing too hard from dry comedy

Best Answer

I see its from experience! How much was that conveyor belt? I may need a whole house version insatlled!

Best Answer

very cheap. Once you train the gerbils to stay on the wheel... its all about proper gear ratio

Best Answer

Sexy

Best Answer

Do Not Touch The Key Board while sitting in a puddle. All computers should be plugged into a GFI outlet if some of you are going to let loose with the humor

Best Answer

Buzzzzz, zappppp, lightning flash! Whew, that was cool! Almost orgasmic..make me laugh again and then dare me to respond!

Best Answer

Okay hold yourself down there and then think of someone you want to be with.

Best Answer

Wait, I don't think it was pee....

Best Answer

Think?

Best Answer

Know!

Best Answer

Huh... Me too.

Best Answer

Clear?

Best Answer

no biggie, it happens to the best of us.

Best Answer

Glad ur one of the best too! Sometimes I feel so alone in my bestest world!

Best Answer

my friend bilford and i text each other every time we shart and laugh about it together.

Best Answer

So bilford is what I'm hearing and smelling? tell him to go to ur house and laugh about it...the plastic iss only so absorbanta

Best Answer

did you?

Best Answer