littleswift888 littleswift888 26-30, F 9 Answers Jan 9, 2012

Nothing wrong! Love your neighbor! it will be fun! & convenient interim affair!

Best Answer

NO NO NO NO NO NO, Never get tangled up with a neighbor ever. What happens when its done? you gotta deal with crazy stalkin crap until you get sick of it and move away

Best Answer

Be very cautious about intimate involvement with anyone you will have to continue to see if it doesn't work out. MOST love affairs do not work out. The odds are excellent that you would be left with awkward or even hostile feelings between you and your neighbor. It probably isn't worth it.

Best Answer

And if it doesn't work out?!

Best Answer

then it does not work out... ill know whether it wont or will before it goes that far

Best Answer

I have a crush on my neighbor but I choose not to act on it because...well...he's my neighbor. It's hard because I see him almost everyday, usually in the morning time, maybe night time but I didn't go for it because god forbid if something bad happened. I didn't want to feel that awkwardness. IT sucks but life goes on. Being in college helps me because well.... apparently, there are many fish in the sea....think about it. I wouldn't go for it if I were you. (I kept saying because)! Now, I pretend he's not there, not the best I know, but it works for me. I haven't seen in a month, soon going to two and I'm okay.

Best Answer