dolly99 dolly99 41-45, F 4 Answers Apr 2, 2012

My dear, it seems that you are the type of lady that will forever cling onto that last guy, until you meet the next new guy. Until you do meet him you are going to be in this low, unhappy state of mind.<br />
I say to you ( YOU DO NOT NEED A MAN TO BE HAPPY)<br />
You must understand that and then you will feel better.<br />
What is more important, you will have a much easier time finding someone new, when you are not hanging on to that someone old.

Best Answer

If you keep believing that you will never be happy in this life, then without a doubt you most certainly be unhappy. The past is gone, over, done, finished. Move on think positive get smart make yourself happy! Meds are just going to hide reality...Good luck............

Best Answer

What is this " pas " you are trying to keep a hold of? Are you referring to physical beauty or the more lasting spiritual beauty? Makes a difference

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

imeant to say pass they cut me off

Best Answer

undoubtedly darling. ur beautiful and most desired baby i ever coveted.

Best Answer

thanks luv you always make me feel better, can i ask you somthing do you think away out of my troubles would be to take some meds i have

Best Answer

ok darling. wish u speedy recovery darling.

Best Answer