Ppl are too selfish materialistic and put to use ppl instead of loving ppl and using things
j1nnn j1nnn 26-30, M 2 Answers Aug 30 in Dating & Relationships

If you find the right person for you .. it could work out well. Marriage gets a bad "rap" because people get married to the wrong people for the wrong reasons. Marriage isn't for everyone, but for many of us, it's great. When you're with the right person for you ... you make it work.

Best Answer

I grew up being trained and preparing for this stuff. ...at a deep level....like not sleeping around and never cheating on my gfs even when I could. I feel I should've been born before the industrial revolution whish is the 50s

Best Answer

Thnx for that bit of inspiration. My last was a really hot golddigger type and my views maybe be skewed a bit

Best Answer

Not a bad idea. When a relationship goes wrong and you can no longer live together anymore, it's easier to go each their own way, while when you're married there are big divorce costs and a lot of other **** that comes along with it, especially when there are children involved too.

Best Answer

Agreed. I do want children but I m really against raising them in a broken home....but I don't trust ppl...I own a home and I put everything on risk because women see men often as a break.

Best Answer

There are also men out there who see women as a break. No-one can know for sure if a relationship will work or not, so it's all about taking chances. There's no 'ideal' partner, but when you feel in your heart 'this might work' and you made sure you have talked with each other a LOT about every possible subject to get to know each other BEFORE the relationship begins, then I think it will work. It's about give and take, and find compromises that both partners are happy with. If you doubt too much about to have children or not, then it's better to chose to not have any children. Once they are there, they bring a lot of responsibility for a whole lifetime ;-) !

Best Answer