YuriOtaku YuriOtaku 18-21, F 11 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in LGBT

That is a decision that only you can make in your own time. I will add this though, it doesn't matter what others think. Only what you think, matters.

Best Answer

you should test yourself first, try dating a guy and see how it goes. and if so then just tell your friends and in time ur family

Best Answer
Best Answer

yes make sure you are before telling anyone

Best Answer

You should talk your feelings through with someone you trust before you make any rash decisions

Best Answer

Go to a gay bar. How do you feel. Comfortable? Don't know I'm not gay. First thing that came into mind?

Best Answer

We'll I think you could tell people just say I'm not sure yet but don't tell people(family) your really close to until your sure

Best Answer

Does that include friends?

Best Answer

You can tell friends but I think it better to keep it from family until your sure. Friends can help you figure it out as well

Best Answer

Probably.

Best Answer

I would wait until I knew for sure to make a big announcement. Also, if you're attracted to women in a sexual way, you could at the very least, just be bi.

Best Answer

I would.

Best Answer