i think i sometimes see the future and in my dreams, i think i see dead people in dreams too D=
DeathsLilHelper DeathsLilHelper 18-21 4 Answers Jul 20, 2009

Yes, but you cannot expect other people to believe you. The same dreams may mean differently to various people.

Best Answer

my opinion on this subject is torn.<br />
on one hand, it is very much true what mandy said, when we dream it is a way for our mind to sort through our life experiences and help us come to terms with our existance. it's like having our own little built in therapist who works while we sleep.<br />
on the other hand, i also believe that our minds are capable of doing things that we can't possibly comprehend, including, but not limited to, prophetic dreams. don't get me wrong, we're not all oracles, but i do believe that we dream about the future, i've been known to do it on the rare occasion that i dream.<br />
i think that the truth is somewhere in the middle. our minds function on logic, and our unconcious minds are incapable of lies, rendering our unconcious logic completely pure (based on the information that we have).<br />
i believe that sometimes our unconcious minds collect just the right pieces of information and are able to piece them together well enough to predict the most logical outcome, thus telling us what will eventually happen.<br />
i'm not saying that this is always the case, i've had dreams that had a delay of several years in a completely different location with information that i could not have possibly known that eventually happened.<br />
i'm just offering different possibilities and theories, sharing my limited wisdom if you will.

Best Answer

My belief is that a lot of your dreams are things that were on your mind when you went to sleep, so maybe you should address these fears before you go to bed x

Best Answer