Cgr1 Cgr1 18-21 4 Answers Jan 30 in Dating & Relationships

Please don't...my son killed himself a month ago and he also killed a part of me. I pray he's in a better place now and he isn't suffering anymore but meanwhile I exist in the land of the living and have to feel all the heartache of this loss. The pain is indescribable. If you have a heart as I'm sure you do, you would not ever inflict this pain on your loved ones.

Best Answer

Ever since I had my heart broke 3 months ago I think I have a heart anymore I'm miserable I grieve myself to death over my ex I was with a year and a half I have stayed stoned all the time or drink just to feel happy at all

Best Answer

I know it's hard, not only have I suffered the loss of my son during this time of grief I split from my boyfriend of over a year because he chose to be physically abusive with me. I feel extremely betrayed that he would do this to me at a time when I needed him most. To cope with the pain I relapsed on methamphetamines again. I know this is not the way to go and it will destroy my life if I continue but it's the only way I seem to be able to numb myself to the pain...at least for a little while. So I do understand what you feel. I just keep praying God will get me through this and I will be stronger in the end.

Best Answer

I'm sorry about your son and I feel like god turned his back on me and that I was put here to be tortured mentally

Best Answer

I know that feeling I have often wondered what I have done to suffer all of this pain and I have felt bitter towards God. But when I truly come to him with a broken spirit I know that he hears me and he will help me get through this if I put my faith in him. I don't know all of the reasons why we suffer the things we do but God does and he cares for us, I find refuge in him, you can too.

Best Answer

It's too late for me he'd send my big beardy *** to hell anyway

Best Answer

My mother and father stopped caring about me a long time ago dad picks his precious beer over me and mom is psychotic

Best Answer

I've already told my mother that I wish she never would've had me cause she deserves better than a gimp legged **** up like me

Best Answer

Well life is throwing tons of depressing **** my way

Best Answer

Don't.

Best Answer

no,i have a better idea.why don't you drink every day or do heavy drugs instead of killing yourself?that way,yes it would take a while before you die,but you'll keep dying and it would be fun and maybe you realize that you don't want to die

Best Answer

True and all I do is smoke weed as you can tell I'm a sober and freaking out

Best Answer

after the rain,there will come little sunshine..
don't end your life,just watch south park

Best Answer

I got adult swim on Cartoon Network

Best Answer

I'm just really heart broken and miserable I can't even smile these days

Best Answer

well,i am a walking failure,if you can call it like that.i don't have nice grades,i always mess things up in my family and i fail in social life because i'm awkward as hell.but i don't give single ****.just try not to give a ****,it helps,trust me

Best Answer

I try but I can do it better if I'm not sober

Best Answer

great,then do it drunk.i mean getting drunk can be also called not giving a f

Best Answer

But question is wether or not I get violent while drunk

Best Answer

well,it won't be the first time that you're getting drunk.so,are you violent while drunk most of the times?

Best Answer

Yea I can get pissy really easily

Best Answer

and how are while drugged?

Best Answer

Goofy and giggly

Best Answer

I hate being alone so much

Best Answer

so why are you alone?

Best Answer

My ex left 3 months ago I ain't been sober or ok in the head since then I'm afraid of another woman loving me

Best Answer

you shouldn't be.you should be able to take a risk and try with another one.i also dated a guy for 3 months,until i left him and then i was sad and crying for like a month,and what's worse is that he started dating a gypsy right after the day we broke up.then i cried a little more,but then i got drunk on some party and hooked up with some guy and we started dating.well,relationship with him lasted 2 weeks because it was a distant relationship.so,what's worse?i fail at relationship,and i fail hard,and even harder at life.don't be so down,you'll meet another one.if not,have fun with sk**ks,at least you're a man,so you can pay for one

Best Answer

I'm broke and I was with Jenna a year and a half

Best Answer

then do something.stop giving a **** about relationships and start doing something

Best Answer

By something what do you mean

Best Answer

get a job if you don't have one.like,study something.at least work in a bakery store to keep your mind from it

Best Answer

I can try but usually I'm doing manual labor

Best Answer

Whenever I find odd jobs

Best Answer