I was eating a cornbread in a cupcake thing and it was an aluminum cupcake baking thing. I can't explain. But hopefully you're smart enough to know what I'm talking about. Anyway I think I swallowed a piece of it. I felt something hardish when I was chewing but I thought it was a piece of cornbread somehow, or maybe it was aluminum. But now my stomach hurts pretty bad. It's been an hour or 2 since I ate it. (I'll probably delete this in an hour)
Yogurtree Yogurtree 18-21, F 6 Answers May 1 in Health

Eh, it'll pass. A little bit shouldn't be harmful. Your stomach probably hurts because you essentially create a sort of battery and it's giving you a small harmless electrical jolt.

Best Answer

That actually made me chuckle. I should see if I can turn on the lamp by putting my finger on the light bulb.
Thanks anyway.

Best Answer

xD if you included it in the circuit, you probably could. Try this: cut six circles of paper towel and aluminum foil each about the size of a penny. Gather seven pennies. Soak the paper towel in salt water. Now stack them as such: penny, foil, paper, penny... etc. You should have a penny on the bottom and a sandwich of the materials in between. Now take two strips of foil. From one end of the penny battery, touch to one side of a tiny flashlight bulb. From the other side, connect to the other end of the penny to the bottom of the bulb. It should glow :3

Best Answer

Okay, well, that's a lot. I'll have to try this one day. I saved it to my computer notes. Thank you anyway for your response. :)

Best Answer

:3 welcome :D science!

Best Answer

Drink some milk, it is what they tell you to do in case of fluoride poisoning. Fluoride is aluminum.

Best Answer

I am. Thank you. :(

Best Answer

*facepalm*

Best Answer

if it is a sharp piece it could cut intestines and make you bleed internally. go to hospital

Best Answer

Well if it happens, then I guess it was just my time...

Best Answer

thats why I said go to hospital to you. To prevent that

Best Answer

Well i don't have a ride. So that's why i said that :S

Best Answer

Don't worry, you'll be fine. Trust me; the foil manufacturers predict this incident may happen once in a while. I used to have pica and I'd eat profuse amounts of copper wire. If the hundreds of thousands of shards of copper didn't harm me, a tiny piece of aluminum shouldn't harm you.

Best Answer

I've done it before too it will pass just give it time, you won't die I promise!

Best Answer

I can't trust you. :( But okay. Thanks for your response.

Best Answer

Hey how much do u think u actually consumed like just a few slivers or more maybe?

Best Answer

Like the back to an earring, you know what i'm talking about?

Best Answer

Yes that's very small I really think you are going to be fine seriously !

Best Answer

Well i do hope so, thank you for your response anyway :) Take good care.

Best Answer

U2 :-}

Best Answer

Well, you wont do it again

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that.

Best Answer