That may be the most brilliant strategy for getting laid I've ever heard. Hats off to you, young man.

Best Answer

"Getting laid" isn't everything.

Best Answer

i think it's your right to do as you like, but experience as much as you can wile your here:)

Best Answer

That's not weird. If that's your belief, people should respect it. :)

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

no problem. :)

Best Answer

Oh wait, and you're a man?? WOW!

Best Answer

It's weird to me, but I'm also not a virgin and I think that sex is a beautiful thing. It doesn't matter what I think though, because it's your life and you should be free to live the way you see fit.

Best Answer

See, I want it to be a beautiful thing, but when I think of having sex with someone that's done it before..it just doesn't seem so beautiful..it just seems gross to me..

Best Answer

There are plenty of female virgins, however, you may want to try a different country from your current.<br />
If you're living is someplace like the USA (especially the USA), Australia, England, and well...more like those, you probably won't be so lucky. But I know for a fact if you find the right country you can find plenty of female virgins well into the 20's at least.<br />
Definitely requires some sacrifice unless you're really into other cultures.<br />
I actually know this for myself, I'm on the same page as you. Luckily, it's been my dream to live in another country since childhood.

Best Answer

Maybe one day your feelings will change. My feelings about sex has changed over time. I never believed my feelings would change but they do

Best Answer

Unusual, not necessarily weird.

Best Answer

nope, you're not missing anything you don't know about.

Best Answer

Henry David Thoreau died a virgin.

Best Answer