SaxPower SaxPower 31-35, T 21 Answers Jan 31, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

All I know is that a lot of people look for their "other half," to complete them and that is the problem. They don't find "love" because what they are really looking for is someone who has what he or she lacks. The ultimate goal is to fix yourself to be the person you want to meet. This way you will be one whole person meeting another whole person and you won't have to look for "the other half" to complete you. Yes, "to complete you," I did get that last part from Jerry Mcguire.

Best Answer

Love is everywhere and abundant... free for all and plentiful. Perhaps you mean relationships? ...those are hard to manage, time consuming, and filled with unfulfilled expectations. What I have learned, if you don't expect anything, it makes loving someone much more enjoyable.

Best Answer

I don't know if it exists for you. I can only tell you that I was 36 when I found the love of my life. You never know.

Best Answer

Apparently it does not exist for you. It does for me.

Best Answer

Give "alone" a go. Most people find they don't really like it. Love is there if you want it, but no one said it lasts for ever. If you take it for what it is, not what it might be, you may find yourself more contented that you realised.

Best Answer

No, it doesn't. Not for the strong.

Best Answer

Self love brings outside lovers....and by self love, I don't mean self pleasure or narcissism.

Best Answer

i don't know, tell me your concept of love :1

Best Answer

Love is there. A mother loves a child. Siblings love each other. If you are talking about the love in which sex is involved, then that also exist. It's hard to be alone. But if you enjoy being alone, then stay alone , if not then stay calm and find someone.

Best Answer

It does, but need curadge and oppeness.

Best Answer

Nope. It's all lies. Smoke, mirrors and ball bearings. Pick a card, any Kardashian.

Best Answer

Sometimes you have to wait for love to come to you…

Best Answer

Right! Love is just some word flown around by people!

Best Answer

its there but just hard to find

Best Answer