KATastrophic7 KATastrophic7 18-21, F 15 Answers Aug 24, 2012 in LGBT

Just give it time. You might like girls, guys or both. Don't worry about who you like as long as they treat you right.

Best Answer

your just you, no need to label it, just go with the flow and be attracted to whoever you feel naturally attracted to

Best Answer

Don't stress so much , I have a thing for them too always have but as I've gotten older I knew I wasn't gay . <br />
My sister is full on dyke and she says she was always 100% sure she was gay , you maybe just be bi .

Best Answer

Your feelings are understandable. This is a new experience for you and there are outside pressures on us all to "conform" to some pre-determined standard that we don't always fit. <br />
As EtherealMask says, take your time - remember that your feelings are perfectly valid and ok, and don't let anyone else tell you differently. Take it one day at a time and explore to the edges of your comfort zones remembering that you can say "no" at any time. <br />
There's no right, nor wrong, answers for you - but try and enjoy the experience of discovery - you might find it quite rewarding and discover a lot about yourself.

Best Answer

I don't think thats so unusual. I'm attracted to more masculine, or butch types, however you want to described them. I think its just a matter of personal taste, like sometimes straight guys prefer tall girls, or redheads or whatever.

Best Answer

society has titles, I don't believe that every person in the planet can perfectly fit into a gay or straight or even bisexual label. There are many in betweens. Struggling with what label that you consider yourself to be can be destructive and I am saying this from my own experiences. Once you find someone you love very much and who you are sexually and emotionally attracted to, a label wont mean a thing. You are who you are.

Best Answer

So, first, realxxxxx, then breathhhhe. It's all good. You don't have to rush it. Just keep living your life and se what you learn about You.

Best Answer

Give it time.. you will figure it out eventually. remember not to define yourself by your sexuality- only by your character and your values

Best Answer

I can put on a dress for you if you want to try it out.

Best Answer

Uh no thanks

Best Answer

You make ostrich cry. *Sticks head in sand*

Best Answer

You are masculine.. since you find them attractive...<br />
you are lesbian only after you indulge with them..

Best Answer

I've dated one girl, and had a thing going with another...

Best Answer

cool.. then just go with the flow.. But nature gifts a gender as a sub-classification even within a classification. If you attract then u r masculine... and feminine if you get attracted.. and just any other relationship, you may have few flings before you settle.

Best Answer