wolvegirl wolvegirl 13-15, F 21 Answers Feb 23, 2013 in Health

I don't believe in werewolves, but I'm willing to hear you out. Talk to me. why do you think you're a werewolf?

Best Answer

You're not a werewolf. There are not such things as werewolves. And the only "trait" of a werewolf that would count, if they existed, is turning into a wolf. Have you turned into a wolf?

Best Answer

I know who can help u sweetheart, a therapist

Best Answer

Pm me and I might be able to help you, your not going to get any help here trust me there all haters, I would know.

Best Answer

Are you hunted by a certain "Van Hellsing"... do you have a fear of whips and people named "Belmont"... do you not like silver... do you tend to get pretty hairy around full moon...

Best Answer

The quick answer: you are not.

Best Answer

silver bullett coming your way partner

Best Answer

Do your traits involve waking up surrounded by dead sheep?

Best Answer

Yes, it is a dumb question. But why would you tell someone to go cut or kill themselves.....? No matter what they say, you should never say something like that to someone.....

Best Answer

Hmmm i think im a vampire because i can't resist sinking my pearly white fangs into almost everyone i meet.The postman better watch his back on monday wtf!!!

Best Answer

Only way to truly know is when there is a full moon. lol

Best Answer

I dont think your a werewolf.

Best Answer

Might want to ask Jacob about that.

Best Answer

Oh go cut yourself or commit suicide or something you stupid biatch. Save the world from your stupidity.

Best Answer

Wow. I hope to hell you never have kids.

Best Answer

I think the world would b better served if your azzanine mouth was eliminated

Best Answer

Amen t that

Best Answer

I have a beautiful daughter who I can assure you isn't so fcucked in the head that she believes herself to be a werewolf.

Best Answer

-_-" Do you honestly think you'll get any good help on here?

Best Answer