TheWalkingShadow TheWalkingShadow 16-17, F 10 Answers May 28, 2013 in Health

How did I know you were in the 13-15 age range and a female?<br />
Gee..

Best Answer

get some manners.

Best Answer

Maybe when you get some common sense.

Best Answer

just slice your tongue off. i have all the sense i need at the moment.

Best Answer

Yeaaah...

Best Answer

Please dont do this you dont know how many people ur hurt remeber you cant have a rainbow without any rain please always remeber tht

Best Answer

rain should never last this long. im not going to be like others, im going to give username and pass word to everyone so they wont be left in the dark as much they would without.

Best Answer

No one said anything would be easy I use to cut myself but I would always look at the bright sideI know its hard 2 but please always rember ur not alone I been threw this 2

Best Answer

Don't OD. It's really unlikely to kill you. At least not quickly. The most likely result is you'll get sick and barf everything up. The other likely thing that will happen is you'll suffer renal failure (Kidneys and liver) then you will die slowly in a lot of pain over about 2 or 3 days. The real bummer is they can't give you anything for the pain.<br />
That said, adolescents sucks for everyone. Every person I know, if someone put a gun to their head and told them they had to go back to being 13 without the knowledge gained would say to pull the trigger. I can tell you it is survivable. Just hang in there okay. Get some help from parents or teachers. They might seem stupid and unable to understand you, but they really do understand. I wish I could prove that to you. You'll know when you get to have your own kids. They will of course feel like you do now.

Best Answer

Here is the cold hard truth. If you end your life, you will be throwing away ANY CHANCE you will EVER have for Happiness. Within a Few Months you will be Forgotten. Life will go on for everyone else. Laughing ,Playing Happiness,all around,without You. You should Hold out for a Chance. :)

Best Answer

its not cold or shocking. as long as everyone is happy and moves on im happy as well. do you think i want everyone to wither in misery or something?

Best Answer

Hey please don't make any big decisions while you're feeling emotional. Your judgment is in a foggy place right now. Take a nap, let your mind rest for a little while.

Best Answer

ive felt this was for years. sometimes broken cant be fixed.

Best Answer

It's not true. Humans are incredible creatures. Our bodies, for example, come up with extraordinary ways of dealing with pain, and healing after we've been hurt. On a small scale, it's like a paper cut that closes itself up. It makes sense that our brains are capable of similar feats- healing after pain. No matter how low you feel, you're never too far down to be helped. There is always a chance for getting better, but you have to help yourself. Take good care of your health, get enough sleep, and surround yourself with people and things that make you feel alive. There's hope for you yet, my friend.

Best Answer

Why are you unhappy?

Best Answer

that is one long story, maybe some other time.

Best Answer