My boyfriend barely talks to me becuse he's new in the dating game and doesn't know what to talk about. But his bestfriend always tries to get us talking about something not related to gaming. He is so easy to talk to and he has his opinions but he can hold convo and is really nice and I think I'm falling for him.
15andhopefull 15andhopefull 16-17, F 9 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Go for it, you only live once, you might be happy.

Best Answer

Don't date the friend, that won't work at all, the one who comes out looking terrible is you. If you don't want your boyfriend anymore, whatevs, don't go for the friend.

Best Answer

Don't. If you tell the best friend how you feel, He'll reject you outright since youre going out with his best friend. He will then tell your boyfriend, and he'll dump you, and both will stop talking to you. I'd say break up with your bf. If you like other people, why be with someone you dont like?

Best Answer

yeah dont date his friend. leave them both alone.

Best Answer

lol.. I have to say the one thing that is great about having teenagers on these boards is it reminds me of so many things I have repressed during those years and just how carefree teenage years are. Ok, I have regressed... it is probably not a good idea, friends have a dynamic that is hard to predict. In situations like this that I have witnessed it usually ends bad for the girl. Concentrate on school, don't get caught up with boyfriends (because they are still boys) and just have fun dating who you want, except for ex boyfriends friends.

Best Answer