Now Miss Vickie, you have too much to offer, in advice, whit, as well your humer, to be giving up on us. ( Sorry about my spelling.) We all love you.

Best Answer

Don't give up who going to wish everyone Good Morning around here.
Try changing what you think is important.

Best Answer

Can't you get some decent tablets off them ? They might not be able to fix it but neither should you be expected to endure constant pain.

Best Answer

Wow that's how I feel

Best Answer

Say it. Dear friend

Best Answer

keep look at the positif thinfa

Best Answer

♥:)♥

Best Answer

Hugs lovely.

Best Answer

It's okay, we all do it.

Best Answer

Then stop acting and start being.. Only one that can change your mood is you. So do it.

Best Answer

My mood can't change the fact that I'm sick and nothing they do seems to fix it..

Best Answer

If there is nothing you can do about it... Why get upset about it. I understand not feeling well. (cancer survivor) But even through it I always kept my chin up cause they said I wouldn't pull through too.. Guess what nothing feels better than to prove a bunch of overpayed know it alls wrong..

Best Answer

I'm not upset honey I'm just tired of fighting it

Best Answer

I was there. I am to stubborn i guess. ;)

Best Answer

Now stop that crazy talk. You have so much to offer the world and you would be missed greatly

Best Answer

you just get yourself back on track. there aren't enough nice people living now. we need you here. I for one would miss you.

Best Answer

similar

Best Answer

((Vickieprince))

Best Answer

Hang in there. You're too valuable to lose.

Best Answer

Chin up, baby--hundreds of trolls are depending on you!

Best Answer

I feel the same :( Every day I stick on a happy face

Best Answer

You're the best!!!!!!!

Best Answer

You know Miss Vickie, I think we all feel that way at times. You just want to let go. But life goes on.

Best Answer