gunsnrose gunsnrose 18-21, F 15 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Struggles

No, I can see no reason to share that information with anyone but the police.

Best Answer

about the whole event or just the name thing?

Best Answer

Just the name. Sharing your story can be very beneficial to you.

Best Answer

I agree, tell the authorities, not your boyfriend

Best Answer

no that may end up with jail for him. i know it would for me

Best Answer

thats exactly what will happen if i tell him "ive been raped" he will stop at nothing to know every detail to protect me, i canot tell him my story truthfully without mentioning the guy or holes will form and my boyfriend will be so restless with not knowing it will tear him apart but he will hunt the man... is it best i dont tell my boyfriend i was raped and just go to the police?

Best Answer

I have a hard rule never to date a woman who is playing "victim" and bragging about "my rapist" for years and years. What she says about some other man, she's likely to be saying about me next. She's outa my life now. I can't afford the risk. And, there are plenty of good women who don't play rape-hate victim feminism.

Best Answer

Name calling doesn't make a men hating feminist into a good woman that a man can risk being near.

Best Answer

You're the one who called her a vitcim. Are you saying a good woman would never admit to rape? You are indeed a total jackass.

Best Answer

yh

Best Answer

Yes, I've known feminist haters who were still bragging about her ***** power and "my rapist" after 40 years. "Rape" is the premier feminist anti-men hate program.

Best Answer

I know! I hat it when women talk about how they've been raped. Don't they know it's not rape if the man enjoys it? D:<

Best Answer

what the **** of course its rape

Best Answer

Well, I have been raped three times. And I was stupid enough to never go to the police. I was afraid nobody would believe me. But I rarely ever think about it.. the fact it's came up twice today is actually shocking. I got over it after a year or so and a few years ago really came to peace with it when I learned 2 of them are in jail and the other living a ****** life. I am no where near a feminism. And every time a girl says she was raped it doesn't mean it's a lie. That's the whole reason the 3 ******** who made me almost kill myself got away with it. So many people talked about how girls made it up I didn't think people would believe me and I'd end up with no friends. And I didn't even tell anyone.. not for a long time. Only three people that I can think of even know I was ever raped. You can't lob every girl with this terrifying thing that happened to them into one category.

Best Answer

I would not share the name, especially if the person is still some one around where you live. I wish you had reported the rape to the police. but if you didn't, you absolutely need to stay far away from this person.

The problem is: if you share the rape incident with your boy friend, are you realistically going to be able to with hold the name of the rapist? I don't know the specifics, But if it was a date rape, you will be placed in an awkward situation.

Best Answer

do not tell your boyfriend - he might do something that he would regret doing then you might find that your only way of seeing him is in prison - so ONLY tell the police and let them handle it

Best Answer

thats exactly what ive been thinking which is why I havent told him about the rape, but if i tell him theres noway i can tell him the story truthfully without telling him who did it or there will just be holes in my story. i think it might be best not to tell him at all but take legal action

Best Answer

Your bf might take care of this today but laters he will always have in mind tht it happnd and u kno men will be men so dont tell him just go on if you not gonna spend your life with ur bf go ahead & tell him but wht if he do sum mistake fr which u might regret more thn ur rape hope u be nice and go ahead with ur life dont spoil more

Best Answer

thank you so much thats exactly how ive been thinking, my rape should not be allowed to affect me let alone the best areas of my life

Best Answer

I am sure u ll come out of it but think of ur bf how can he live with such fact with you forever so pls dont do this mistake ever :) god bless u

Best Answer

thank you I wont, he is my forever and im going to give him my best, im so amazing when im with him i just have to work on me when im alone

Best Answer

dont worry you just 18+ u have lot more to learn & uffcourse do spk ur heart to sum1 close and elder to you like a elder sis or a elder bro they will guide u best always

Best Answer

I would tell my boyfriend. But not because I want revenge. I'd tell him because I love my boyfriend and I don't want to pretend that I'm okay when I'm really not at all. If your boyfriend asks violently, then you know that he's violent and that you should get out of the relationship. Honestly, I think he'll be angry, but will earnestly try to put the guy in jail. I think you need that sort of support right now.

Best Answer

thats the thing i am okay when im with him its only when im alone im not but thats when im going to be with a counseller i love my boyfriend so much but this has to be my battle i think

Best Answer

Tell the police. If you don't you allow a rapist to remain free and unpunished and only give him confidence to do it again to others.

Best Answer

no ! he will seek vengeance, and probably end up in prison for murder ! let the authorities handle the situation, and just tell your boyfriend that you were raped, and leave it at that. if he starts to pressure you into telling him who it was, just tell him you don't want something bad to happen to him, and the police are investigating the matter. :)

Best Answer

depends how hel react, depends on his character

Best Answer

he will become consumed with revenge and just go hunting for this man and make me tell him everything about him so he can find him he will kill him I wouldnt put that past him

Best Answer