Wish4444 Wish4444 61-65, F 12 Answers Jul 1, 2012

Drop a hint, but seriously there is no way you can actually be in love with someone if you are not close enough to know if he even just likes you. Men will let you know somehow if they do like you.

Best Answer

if you are over 60 you better get your *** in gear. go for what you want quickly. if it isn't right then you can move on quickly. you need to manage your inner middle schooler. oh and good luck.

Best Answer

Take the chance or wonder about it forever. I was in this position once with a guy I was crazy about. When he came around I just literally went weak all over. I don't know what it was about him but I think I'm blushing right now just remembering. I took that first move without knowing how he would respond. Well, the result was fireworks! The passion that he had was amazing! I'm glad I took the chance because it was really something that I would have always wondered about. Take the chance! Don't be humiliated if he says no just move on.

Best Answer

Life is too short to wait and wonder, go for it...be honest and straightforward and ask if he feels anything for you.

Best Answer

find out if you're on the same page...and if not, move on...there isn any humiliation in that

Best Answer

Move on to the next guy you like.

Best Answer

find out threw a friend if he interested in you first

Best Answer

well if it was me i probably get somebody to ask him what he thinks of me but do what your hurt wants to do

Best Answer

You are over 60..deal with it

Best Answer

Wait till he tells you first. Trust me

Best Answer

Live the rest of your life always wondering I guess. Or let him know. Think about it..if he is an *** i. His response it would be a bullet you can dodge and quickly move on to find someone better. And remember no response speaks. Volumes.

Best Answer