I think this is a good point. I can't say that I can argue with you on that. I like this way of thinking. But also sometimes I just wish for the darkness.

Best Answer

That's why sometimes we just take leap into the darkness alone.

Best Answer

Yes true.

Best Answer

then we find that being alone in the darkness sometimes isn't at all what we expected it to be.

Best Answer

I definitely get what you are saying and it is definitely though provoking. But, I don't know. I am here, so you know, maybe. I guess time will tell. I will think of what you said as well though. It does make me think like, "damn" Interesting.

Best Answer

It is quite interesting once you ponder for awhile. But it tis getting late and fingers are starting to hurt. So I guess it is off to dreamland for awhile. Off to the darkness for now...

Best Answer

it is true we all want to be loved and feel we belong but that has nothing to do with god for me we as humans are social creatures and want more than anything else I know of to feel a part of something more

Best Answer