Urine isn't dangerous. A lot of people consider it disgusting but it really has a bad reputation, it isn't as bad as people think. And there is no special plumbing in your toilet that can handle it that your shower lacks.

Best Answer

Even if the shower is in the bath and you cant be certain they will clean it after?

Best Answer

It's not going to hurt you. The worst that can happen is it might smell bad, and what you are really smelling is ammonia which is also used as a household cleaner.

Best Answer

i dont see a problem here, i pee in the shower every time i shower, which is daily

Best Answer

I don't have a problem with it.

Best Answer

fine with me<br />
though maybe not at the gym showers<br />
and definitely not if anyone is close and might get sprayed

Best Answer

Im a woman and I think its fine. It all goes down the drain.<br />
Tsunami is right- amonia is completly natural, even useful. <br />
also, random fact: urine is a really good natural cure for athlethes foot ar blisters...

Best Answer

Well, I agree with Tsunami3, however I suppose that it's a personal preference. Kind of like if a man cleans up the sink after shaving. Not all does it, but being a woman I don't have a problem with it.

Best Answer