Yeah, of course. There are different branches of Satanism.

Best Answer

But it's not even about branches, because branches implies sects of one thing. I'd say there's many trees that call themselves satanism. because that term in and of itself doesn't have a guidline as to how to define it where as the bible for example does.

Best Answer

the bible is satanic itself

Best Answer

I personally dont give a **** about the debate about what a real Satanist is supposed to be.Satanism is a very diverse path.No two people are the same,and so every Satanist should discover their own way of practicing their individual Satanic path in accord to their own Satanic nature.For example,I am mostly a Leveyan Satanist,but I believe their are other forces at work.I am attracted to the dark side of that force and use myself as a medium to connect with it.What is in me,my own nature,is Satanic and I am still in the process of perfecting my Satanic craft because I dont adhere to systems other then my own,which I have devised.I can learn from other systems,but I take what I learn and make it my own.That to me is what Satanism,taking your own power and ability and developing a way to make it serve you,in accord with the principals of darkness.

Best Answer

That's interesting.

Best Answer

you think?

Best Answer

I actually know.

Best Answer

so do I.

Best Answer

Cool, man.

Best Answer

only fools believe in satan. or any other such crap.

Best Answer