IEatFriedBabies IEatFriedBabies 13-15, F 12 Answers Jan 27 in Health

I don't. Both entities are fiction. I refuse to worship fictional people and I reserve the right to secretly judge those who do as stupid.

Best Answer

Hahahahaha (;

Best Answer

I still think it's wrong that Christians view the Satan as having independant agency, but that's a theological quagmire into which I'm disinclined to wade. <br />
We've only got seven rules for noncoreligionists. Outside of that, I really just don't care.

Best Answer

Not me! You can worship anyone you want. Just don't try to convert me. If worshiping satan helps you make it through the day then good for you.

Best Answer

Satanists are usually actually a lot nicer than Christians. I don't believe in either, but I respect your choice. :)

Best Answer

I find no problem in it. it's your belief. I remember when I had a permanent sub in math my friend ( who worships satan) drew pentagrams on my paper, wrote human sacrifice, and wrote desc<x>riptive ways of killing the sub. I never got in trouble and neither did she. it was kind of funny. Especially when the sub drew a pentagram on the board and made all the answers on a test 666.

Best Answer

Omfg I love you (:

Best Answer

thanks:)

Best Answer

aside from thinking it's peculiar.... I don't have any real thoughts on satan worshipers... mostly because I don't care

Best Answer

I have a satanist friend, and she's probably the most understanding and lovely friend I've ever had.

Best Answer

Thank you kind soul.

Best Answer

You can worship who ever you want. Just leave me alone.

Best Answer

Isn't Satanism basically just a religion that tells you to love yourself and have a good time... You know, sex drugs and rock n' roll?

Best Answer

Yeah pretty much.. (;

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with that, far as I can tell.

Best Answer

Hahaha yeah we kind of don't give a **** about life.

Best Answer