bunga87 bunga87 26-30, F 67 Answers Apr 17, 2012

They are both very important. <br />
There are also different kinds of love and different kinds of sex. I think love is more fulfilling in one's life but we are sexual creatures and we need that to stay mentally healthy too!

Best Answer

For all intent and purpose, as far as I am concerned, love has nothing to do with sex, and sex should have everything to do with love!

Best Answer

Definatly! But it's really hard to find teens who would say otherwise.

Best Answer

Yes u r :)

Best Answer

absolutely.

Best Answer

For me love is more important than s3x

Best Answer

i am with you

Best Answer

sex can't make love any better, but love can make sex infinitly better...

Best Answer

Yes Definetly, I Totally agree with you,<br />
from HamsterLover123.

Best Answer

TheOneyouwerewarnedabout you r an idiot she is right love is way more important

Best Answer

hmm. what would you know. with your massive 18 yrs life experience... i love hotdogs . isn't no comfort when i got blue baLLs. block me right now if you intend on insulting me EVER again...

Best Answer

oh please.... pathetic.... im probably more smarter than you will ever be and more good looking what the hell would you know? go burn in hell i dont care what you think and nobody ever will....

Best Answer

your doing it wrong :)

Best Answer

really, i thought i am doing it right :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

definitely

Best Answer

Agree, love is more important then s3x, sex without love is just a lust for getting wet.<br />
Love and emotions make sex the most awesome, adventurest, beautiful thing in the world.

Best Answer

Love and Sex are like the two sides of a coin. If you truly love someone, there should be a physical element to that love. And when you have sex with someone you truly love, then the sex is especially good. <br />
But sex without love is no better than prostitution and love without sex is like an empty bottle of fine wine.

Best Answer

I think both love and sex needs commitment. love exists everywhere .

Best Answer

well both are important. sex without love will do but love without sex umm a big no no afterall we (humans) have some physical demands too.

Best Answer

i dunno...i think sex is an important element in love (in a romantic relationship, i'm assuming) as it brings to people closer together, & is a way of showing your love to someone, & that are special by sharing it with them & only them. <br />
but by the same token, a man who is able to love his wife/girlfriend (or vice versa) if she is sick/injured & unable to have sex proves otherwise. <br />
still, for the most part sex is an important part of a relationship - not just a trivial factor that comes with it. <br />
that & it's FUUUUUNNNN - if you're safe & smart about it, no one has to get hurt ;)

Best Answer

It is in the end but in the first sex is pretty important.

Best Answer

Love & Sex are of equal importance in a relationship. One without the other lessens the ties that bind the couple.

Best Answer

I thin love is sex. So I do not think there is love without sex. I am female and with this point of view I am not hurt less. this gets confusing some times.

Best Answer

Yes love in a relationship is what matters most and what will keep it going through rough times. However I do think that when you are in a relationship with someone having a healthy sexual relationship between each other is also important... We all have our needs people! :-)

Best Answer